A very Happy 4th of July to all our listeners (or Canada Day), folks listening in the UK... sorry :)
Around the farm:
- Not normal weather for sure.
- Very hot but the gardens are surviving
- Rabbits under hoop the hoop
- Chickens on pasture get processed in 2 weeks
- Chicks and turkeys in the brooders are doing well
Pigs - a very special weaning story
- What we did that was wrong in terms of setup, planning and moving large animals
- What we did that was right and that we would do again when weaning piglets
- What we did that was desperate and stupid
- What we would never do again because being smarter would let us avoid that
- An iTunes review where a listener is going to make some simple changes for healthier chicks and pigs
- Stewart Homestead likes Andy's humor (and thinks this should be a comedy podcast, ok, not really, Andy added that) but they ARE going to try Cornish chickens and their own pigs
- Plants between the rocks said this podcast is a "Skillful blending of planning implementing and evaluating", and we decided they are listening to another podcast and accidentally commented on us!
- MikeE on Facebook posed a question about a rooster when his neighbors are not fans.
- A plea to remind us of topics we said we would talk about but have forgotten about!