- It finally rained some,
- Turkeys enjoying life on the lawn / pasture,
- A successful pig move
- Building a holding paddock / corral in pasture,
- using the livestock trailer correctly,
- ready with food to distract and lure,
- singing the praises of homemade sorting boards!
In the CoopCast Community:
- Dive_wombat - emailed a very interesting article along from down under about chicken prices as a result of the US drought
- Email and package from Steve in VA with a nifty system to monitor water bucket levels buckets
- The Stewart Homestead had a bit of their homesteading inspired by our talk of Cornish X chickens and pigs.
The Farmers Choice - We had a pig with a problem. What do we do?
- What is it the issue when a pig hold it's head to the side and shakes it and what to do and when to do it?
- Judging and transparency in the natural farm community leaves a lot to be desired.
- Hear our discussions about what our choices was and why, as well as the details about how we managed the situation and administered antibiotics orally to a pig.
Direct download: CoopCast031.mp3
-- posted at: 12:12pm EST