We try out a new intro on this weeks show based on a listener iTunes review...
Farming Updates this week include:
In the Veggie Patch:
- Pigs on new pasture was an easy move,
- Making a swale for their wallow,
- New hog feeder feeder in use,
- Update on O2's limp,
- Selecting a gilt to keep - what is good conformation?
- Pork cut sheet designed,
- Turkey processing dates picked,
- Turkey ordering form sent out,
- CSA is ending in 2 weeks.
In Farm U:
- We talk tomatoes and blight. What is it, how do you identify it and what can you do about it?
- We discuss what we are doing to manage pasture spaces after moving pigs off of them.